The Benefits of Eating Whole Grains
By: Janice Williams
Whole grains are an essential part of a healthy diet. They have so many benefits for your body.
Here are 5 great benefits of Eating Whole Grains:
- Lowers Blood Pressure – Eating whole grains lowers your cholesterol which decreases your risk for heart disease.
- Helps Control Body Weight – Eating Whole grains helps you feel fuller. Feeling fuller may keep you from overeating.
- Aids In Digestion – Whole grains are rich in fiber which helps your bowel movements stay regular.
- Helps Regulate Blood Sugar – Whole grains keep your blood glucose from spiking which can reduce some of your risk for Type-2 Diabetes.
- It Lowers The Risk of Some Cancers such as Colorectal Cancer.